Monday, August 16, 2010

The Box Set Exercise Plan

I bought a gym membership when we were living 2 minutes from the gym. We have since moved, and it has become a bit of a struggle to get there as often as I would like to.





We will be moving again soon, further still from said gym, and the membership will nearly be finished by then anyway, but I really need to exercise. Weight Watchers alone is not going to shift the large amount of extra weight I am carrying around.


This is my dilemma, do I shell out more money for a gym near the Castle? Do I give up on the whole thing because it costs so much and is too much effort? I could... but....


I have devised a plan.


We are getting a treadmill. I intend to set it up in front of a TV and to USE it.











More specifically, I intend to watch 'Friends' while I am on it. Every. Single. Episode.





When I run out of episodes of that, I will move onto 'Will and Grace'. When I've seen all those I will watch 'Sex and the City'. After that? 'McLeod's Daughter's'. After that? Who knows? (Your suggestions are very welcome!)


Perhaps when I have lost shitloads of weight I can write a book about it and publishers will pay me obscene amounts of money to travel around the world and talk about it? Perhaps not, but I'm going to give it a go anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails