Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well Read

Question sixteen of the 30 Day Blog Challenge

I have no idea how many days this has actually taken me, and I don't care.  I will keep going until I answer all the questions.

Number 16 is: What is your favourite magazine, book and poem?

I don't really have a favourite magazine.  I buy That's Life and/or Take 5 sometimes because they are cheap (for a magazine) and they keeps me busy for half an hour or so.  I also have a friend that writes for them fairly often, so it's good to see what she's been up to.

My favourite book ever is Four Fires by Bryce Courtenay, but I have a looooong list of runners up for this category.  Including lots of other Bryce Courtenay stuff, most of Judy Nunn's books and some of Colleen McCullough's as well.  I also love almost anything that Philippa Gregory has written.  Oh and Pillars of the Earth is another favourite.  OK, I'll stop now.



I'm not much of a poetry fan.  I once wrote one about trees, so if you are gonna MAKE me choose a favourite I will nominate that one.  I don't remember the whole thing, but it started out with 'Trees are green, they can be seen'.  It didn't get any better.

What about you?  What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails