Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up - Volume Four

A quiet weekend this time. Mostly spent getting the Castle ready for Chyken's birthday party next week. 


We had a mate visiting, so we tested out Chyken's new fire pit. Which was just as well, because the base the metal bowl was sitting in pretty much exploded. It has since been returned and we got our money back. 


Played the Logo Board game. I'm quite good at it!


I made the Tupperware cupboard my bitch. 

   

Then I made the pantry my bitch. 


Meatloaf ready for the oven...


Meatloaf get in my belly!


If there's a better way to end a weekend than with golden syrup dumplings, I'm yet to find it!



So tell me, how was your weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails