Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Things and Stuff - Volume One

We put up the Christmas Tree.  It's a real one and it smells so great.  So far the cats have left it alone.

 
We also met Santa!  I asked for a winning Tattslotto ticket.  Chyken asked for an alpaca, obviously.



 
I've got a mysterious itching thing going on.  No, I haven't changed my washing powder, or soap, or shampoo. I had it a few years ago, they tested me for everything under the sun and then decided it was stress.  The only thing that seems to help is Pinetarsol.  So, now I smell like a Christmas tree too.

We've got some visitors staying with us at the moment from the UK.  They cooked the most amazing Christmas dinner last night.  My belly almost died of happiness.  Their excitement at seeing kangaroos in the wild is infectious.



Things in my family are... difficult.  There are people who are not talking to me (and haven't in a long time, like over 6 months) and I'm not sure why not.  If I've done something wrong I don't know what it is. All I will say is that they have my phone number and know where I live if they chose to include me in their lives.  And I guess I have their number too, but I'm sick of being the one who always initiates contact, so this time, the ball is in their court.

Work is... Work.  I go there, I work, they pay me.  It's a win/win situation for all involved I think.

I miss my Dad.  Always.  Forever.

Hopefully we are taking the tourists down the Great Ocean Road this weekend.  On the hunt for a koala in the wild.

There is nothing worth watching on TV this time of year. It's mean.

We've been back to see Once two more times (that we paid for ourselves).  And then I was emailed an offer too good to refuse so we will go once more (haha) before it leaves Melbourne.  I've also seen Les Mis a couple of times and last week we saw La Cage Aux Folles which was absolutely fantastic.  it would be cruel to tell you how funny it was, because it is over and you can't see it for yourself.

Chyken is building the Chicken Mahal in our backyard. Hopefully he will finish it over the summer break and then... eggs!



But enough about me, I want to hear about you! Tell me what's been going on in your life...












No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails