Sunday, September 13, 2015

Canvas Factory Review

I was given a voucher to use at the Canvas Factory website. All opinions in this review are mine.

We got married in 2008.  We spent a fair amount of our wedding budget on a photographer, with the idea that one day we would actually do something with the wonderful photos he took. A couple of years after the wedding I popped some into an album, by way of one of those companies that let you design your own online and then they print it. It turned out really well, but by the time I included all the photos I wanted it turned out to be pretty expensive.  I always had plans to get one blown up to put on the wall, but life got in the way and it never happened.

Enter, the Canvas Factory!

I was approached recently to see if I wanted to review their products and seeing an opportunity to beat my procrastination at its own game, I jumped at the chance!

The process is simple, you jump onto their easy to navigate website, choose a photo (or photos!) you want to work with and upload it following the instructions. Then you choose what you want your photo printed on (they do canvas (der!) acrylic glass and also aluminum) make a decision about what size, pay the very reasonable price and then they post it to you! Shipping is capped at $14.95, but if you order over $100 worth, they'll send it to you free!

Mine arrived a few weeks ago, and whenever I walk by it, I can't help but smile. I've seen canvas prints that my friends have had done via other online means that shall remain nameless, and in my opinion, the quality of Canvas Factory is much better. The colours seem richer, the image sharper. The only problem I'm having is that I can't decide where in my house to put it. I'm currently trialling several different spots.


This is a bad photo of a GREAT print. Apologies!


If you head over to the Canvas Factory site now, you can get 70% off, just because you are buying direct. Give them a go, you won't be sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails