Monday, November 1, 2010

Remember The Bucket List

Cracking on with the 30 Day Blog Challenge then.. orright?

Question 18. What do you feel has been one of your biggest accomplishments?

I'm sitting in it.  We built a house.  Well, actually, that's not exactly true, we didn't actually BUILD it.  We went to a bank and asked them for some money, and then we took that money to a builder and THEY built the house.  We did get to choose the tiles and paint though, and we get to pay it off for the next... umm... I dunno... Forever!  I'm well chuffed.  I'm also pretty proud of myself for finding (in ALL the world) my other half.  My Chyken.


19. Take a photo today and share it with us.

See the blog post below this one and you shall find the photograph you seek.


20. What are 5 things on your bucket list?

I've never really thought about a bucket list.  Here's one I made up, just now. 
In no particular order I want to:
a) Get to my 'goal' weight.
b) Have kids.
c) Go back to Austria London Scotland France Belgium Europe.
d) Learn how to use our fancy pants camera.
e) Own a holiday house by the sea.

21. Share a random high school memory.

I remember lots of things about high school... I remember being excellent at English in Year 8.  There were a few of us that were better at English than the teacher was, so much so that he used to get us to teach the class.  I also remember Mr Hawkey having the scariest sneeze EVER.  If he sneezed in the classroom next to ours everyone would jump.  I remember all the fun we had doing the school plays, which, on reflection, were terrible and I'm sorry I made my family come and see them.  I remember lots of stuff about high school, and most of it is good.

The Author and her Chyken on Honeymoon

In pneumonia news, Chyken is doing much better and went back to work today.  He is very tired, but on the mend I think.  I am still coughing up things all day and night and I have hardly any voice left, but I think I will live.
 
What's news in your corner of the world?  Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails