Monday, March 28, 2011

Musical Monday - Take 40!

Short but sweet post today. I am about to walk out the door to head to Melbourne to be in the audience for Adam Hills in Gordon Street Tonight! Am really looking forward to it, should be a great night.






I'm going through a Top 40  phase, which is odd for me, I usually stick with old songs, but I am making an effort to discover new music.


This one will stick in your head for days...




This next one may as well have been written about me.





What's coming out of your speakers this week?


Today I am grateful for spending a good weekend with great friends.

1 comment:

  1. That Bruno song is BRILLIANT!
    I love playing that VERY LOUDLY on my way to work in the morning :))

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails