Monday, February 14, 2011

Musical Monday - Love!

Today is all about love.  It is the date of when I met Chyken.  Exactly six years ago today.

Given that St Valentine's Day falls on a Musical Monday this year, I thought it would be appropriate to link back to this earlier Chicken and Bees post.  It contains some of the music most precious to us here in the Castle.  They are our wedding songs.

I didn't include this one in that post, and unfortunately I could only find a really daggy version on the Tube of You, but this is a song from Godspell called 'All Good Gifts'. The version my husband arranged for our wedding was much, much better! I'm not really into the religious sentiment, but it is a beautiful song, whichever way you look at it.








Chyken, you truly are a good gift.  Thankyou.  For everything.  And the rest.  love love.



Today I am grateful for picnics in the park on Anniversary Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails