Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday

Ahhh Friday, sweet Friday.  You seemed to take forever to get here, but you arrived!  Huzzah!


Click on the button, link up your blog and join in the fun!







1. Do you apologize to your kids?
I don't have kids.  I'd like to think that if I did I would apologise if it was pointed out to me that I was in the wrong.

2. What color are your nails right now?
As a general rule I don't paint my nails, I hardly see the point when I bite them.  Every couple of years I seem to get fake ones for a few months though, starting out with a pretend french manicure and usually ending up in something purple. 


3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
It was EASY!  (Mum, you don't read my blog, do you?)  We lived an hours bus ride from school, so all I had to do was pretend to be sick until it was safely 10 minutes down the road and I got the day at home. 

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
When we got engaged we used some money we got as a present to buy a new duck down doona.  I got a new cover for it about two months ago.  I have to be restrained from buying linen, I love it!  It's like the obsession other women seem to have for shoes.

5. Favorite website(s)?
Oh, so many!  I love Facebook and Twitter, eBay and far too many blogs to mention, they're all on my blog roll over there to the right ----------------------------->
Lori's is a favourite though.  And Peter's.


Must go, the best sister in the universe (mine!) is cooking Meatloaf tonight!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails