Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's Friday again. Already. Thank god! That means this bullshit week is over.

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  I am working on a pretty important one, but I'm having trouble finding the right words.  When I find them I will post it, and I think it will be a good one. 

Anyhoo, grab yourself a button and play along with FQF!







1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
This may well be the easiest question in the entire universe.  Pool.  Oh how I would love a pool.  Or even a spa.



2. Death penalty, yay or nay?
Nay.  Although I can see the merit in it in some situations there are aspects of it that always bug me: 

a) I'm not sure we have the right to take away someone else's life, no matter how horrible we think they have behaved;

b) It's so FINAL.  There are lots of cases where someone that was convicted of a crime is later cleared of all charges, what if we killed someone like that?  We can let someone out of jail, but we can't bring back the dead.



3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
I don't have kids, but Sausage the cat is always trying to steal food from somewhere.



4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
Not as often as I should.  When I get a hole in a tooth that hurts.  It's a bit of a shame really, because my parents spent a small fortune on my teeth when I was younger.



5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
The platypus.  What an amazing creature!  It has webbed feet, and a bill like a duck and it lays eggs but it isn't a bird.  Also, there are spikes on thier feet that can KILL you and the boy ones have two penises.  (Should that be penisi?)  What's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. Another monotreme lover!

    Platypuses are cool....

    'http://ggggiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/06/5-question-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails