Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's that time again....





1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
I never really had childhood dreams, but I guess I always pictured myself married with kids.  I'm halfway there!


2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Sunscreen.  I burn, peel and then get more freckles.  Can I have a pool too?  Good.  Thanks!


3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Hell no!  Holidays are for fun!


4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Nope.  I did think about doing something with the abundance of tomatoes that refused to ripen this year, but then I started googling recipes and discovered that I needed jars.  And that I needed to sterilise those jars.  I lost interest in the whole idea at that point.  I freeze leftovers sometimes, does that count?

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Nope.  I like to do as little as possible in the morning.  Most days I don't wake up until I am halfway to work.

Now, while I'm here, you must watch this:



I strongly suspect this is a hoax, but on the off chance it isn't then someone needs to take this woman to see a shrink because she has serious issues!
Now it's your turn to answer the questions.  Then go and have a good weekend!  I am at the beginning of a wonderful nine day weekend.  Guess where Chyken is taking me tonight?  This photo should give you a clue...


3 comments:

  1. Off to the cirus? Enjoy!!! Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, sunscreen is a must :)

    http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your freckle dilemma. Overtime, I have gotten so many, that in places I am just dark all the time.

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails