Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Few Of My Favourite Things





Here, in no particular order, are some of my current favourite things floating around the interwebs.  I'm not going to explain why I like them, most will be self-explanatory, just trust me and click on the links, you might find yourself a new favourite!

I Want That Flight!


Band Back Together

We Heart It

Failbook

The Twitter (you can follow me!  @chickensbees)

Lake Eildon Discussion Board

Blogopolis!  (My deal is still on offer for this!!)




While I'm here, these are my current favourite things in the wonderful world of all things bloggy... If you're anything like me you read blogs in Google Reader and rarely venture to the actual blog to see their blogroll!

Super Shrink Me!

Waiting For Two

Two Bad Days

Random Ramblings Of A Stay At Home Mum

rainbowtatt

Psiakisterri

Aunt Becky

Madam Bipolar

Salvation Jane

Tim Coulson

The Writing Game

BabyMac

The Pioneer Woman Sux

The Saintly Bitch


What other websites and/or blogs should I know about?  Feel free to leave some links in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails