Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday

Linking up with My Little Life for...






1. What is your current favorite tv show?
Either Offspring or Winners & Losers.  Don't make me choose!!

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
It is a tie between the spiked fringe I had and the permed fringe.  I wish I was making those up.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
See the answer to the previous question...

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
The lamer the attraction, the more fun you can make it.  If you try hard enough!

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
This depends more on time than on money, if I had the time I would certainly opt for a road trip!  You see so much more that way.  Chyken and I love getting off the beaten track!

Hope you've had a great week! I've been really busy with performances of the show I am currently in, 'Crazy For You' and we have three shows this weekend so there is no rest in sight. If you are in Melbourne you should totally come and watch me tap dance!

Catch ya on the flipside of it all, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't got time to participate atm but love Winners and Losers. Worst hair cut - year 4/5 - my mum had my beautiful long locks chopped off into a mullet style. Lovely. Not. I've been scared of hairdressers ever since lol. Found you via Trish at My Little Drummer Boys. Good luck with the tap dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me, it has more to do with time than money.

    http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/five-question-friday_24.html

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails