Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Like A Living Stone - Part Two

Remember Gerald, the Living Stone?




I thought it was time for an update on his progress.

This is what he looks like now...


Yes.  I know.  I killed him!

I didn't mean to, I really didn't.  I loved him with all my heart.  I watered him, not too much and not too little.  When he started looking a bit sick I thought it might have been becuase he was inside so I took him home and put him on the sunny kitchen window ledge.  It didn't work.  He just got sicker and sicker until he finally shrivelled up and died.


Before you get too mad at me, I want to tell you that the girl who gave him to me also had a Living Stone of her own.  When Gerald started looking sick, hers still looked fine so I told her to take it to the sun.  She did this, but hers died too.

It's a sad day for lovers of plants that look like rocks everywhere.  It's not the first time I've killed plants and I doubt very much it will be the last.

RIP Gerald.

Do you have a green or a black thumb?

Today I am linking up with Jess from Diary of a SAHM for I Blog On Tuesdays.

There's still time to enter the Getting Naked Giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails