Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey Hey it's Mister Chicken!

I'm not very good at this blog business, but this weekend we put on the last two performances of The Producers, and I'm hoping that after that I will have more inclination to write about what's going on because I won't be so bloody tired.

On Wednesday Chyken and I were in the audience for Hey Hey it's Saturday. Aside from my arse barely fitting in the studio seats, we had a great time! I miss variety TV, I'm not convinced that Hey Hey is the answer to the lack of it, but it was certainly fun. It will be interesting to see how long it hangs around for this time.

Castle Update: They have put the plaster on the internal walls, it is really feeling like a house now! Finally!!!

WW Update: I didn't weigh in this week, due to the Hey Hey taping, so I'm not really sure how I'm going. Will find out next Wednesday! Last night I did aqua aerobics for the first time in over a week, and I am paying for it today!

I've applied for a promotion at work, I'm not sure if I will get it, it will come down to if they want to take the time to train someone from scratch, or go with someone who knows some of the stuff needed for the position already. I have no idea who else has applied, so I really don't know what my chances are. Watch this space!

I'll leave you with a picture of Mister Chicken. He was a present from Chyken, and has been quite a hit at work.



2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the promotion!

    Where would you buy something like Mister Chicken? I'd love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1807


    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1808

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails