Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday




Sit yourself down, grab a cuppa and click on the link to find answers from around the world. They should be posted later on today. In the meantime, here are mine...


1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
No, I think cursive writing is beautiful.  It would be very sad if we were to lose it completely.



2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I would die without my iPhone.  Well, maybe not, but I would be very sad.  I rarely write things down at all.  If there is something I need to remember I usually email it to myself.


3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
Photos, computer hard drives and some irreplaceable things that we have in frames on the walls.



4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Most completely a Country Mouse.  Although I did love my time living in the city, the country is where I have always belonged and I am so glad to be back there.  Having said that, I love being as close to Melbourne as we live now.  The best of both worlds!


5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Big Brother.  I loved that show.  I especially loved the whole 'rat in a cage' aspect of it, how people cope when they have no control.  When rules aren't their own.  When they can't just leave.  I also loved when they were so obviously having a great time.  I wouldn't want to go on it for fame, or even for the money, but truly for the experience, both good and bad.


Here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend.  I'm having a Tupperware party on Sunday, let me know if you would like to order anything!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Jennas!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my iphone...its like having the world at my fingertips:)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails