Sunday, July 3, 2011

Over The Mount

We went to visit Chyken Snr yesterday.  Mainly to get some wood so Chyken can build some garden beds while he is on holidays for the next two weeks, but also to have lunch. 

My in-laws only live about 15 minutes from The Castle, but there is a rather large mountain between us, we can either go over it or around it to get there.  Before we set off, Chyken always asks me if I want to go 'Through the valley' or 'Over the Mount'.  Yesterday we ended up going through the valley to get there and over the mount to get home.

Once again I wished I had the camera with me, I really need to stop relying on the iPhone.  Most of these were just taken out the window as we drove along.


This is a tree house!  How cool is it???



These people also had the 'over the mount' idea, but were going at a much slower pace than we were.


We really do live in a beautiful part of the world.


We are so lucky!

What have you been up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails