Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday




It's Friday!  Yay!  We have two more performances of the show to go and then I get my life back.  In the meantime, here are this week's questions. 


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
I think so.  Although the idea freaks me out.  I would do the one where you are sitting up though, because the thought of hanging by my feet and all the blood rushing to my head makes me feel sick.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
The drive-in.  I love the drive in!  I loved it even more when I used to smoke.  Now I just like the old nostalgic feel of the place.  I used to live just near one and could see one of the screens from my driveway.  We don't go there often enough anymore.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Nope.  Although I have thought about it.  I think it is a brilliant idea, especially for people with kids.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I get them waxed, but I have recently heard about threading and I would really like to give it a go!

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Great question!  I am still friends with most of my high school friends.  But the ones I haven't seen in a while? I don't think they'd be surprised.  However, I have done my fair share of facebook stalking and there are several people who seem to have turned out differently than what I imagined they would.








Click on the button to see the everyone else's answers!


I hope you have an amazing weekend, however you choose to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails