Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 13 - Blog Every Day In May 2014


So, it turns out I'm just blogging some of the days in May.  Huzzah!

Day 13 - Describe your relationship with your phone – Honestly



I'm presuming you mean my mobile?  Because I talk on a landline all day every day for a living, and that's a relationship I'd be quite happy to walk away from.  

But if we're talking about the relationship between me and my beautiful white apple iPhone...

It's filled with love.  At least on my part. 

I honestly have no idea what I would do without it.  And the irony is, I very rarely spend any time actually talking on it. I think because I do enough of that at work.

No, I SMS a lot.  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram get checked more times than I would like to admit.  I read blogs.  I comment on blogs (if they don't have stupid disqus installed!)


Every time I drop it, I think this will be the time the screen cracks.  But so far, so good.  (touch wood).  I hope I never have to actually know someone's phone number ever again.

I am constantly googling things.  Before god invented Google, I must have spent a lot of time wondering about things.  Now, whenever I hear something I haven't before, I just whip out my phone.

The battery never lasts long enough, but that's ok, I usually have a charger in my handbag.

I would literally be lost without it. I use it as a GPS in the car.

And let's face it, there are worse things I could be addicted to, right?

Click on the picture below to read some posts from some other fantastic bloggers on this subject.



http://claireyhewitt.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/blog-every-day-in-may-2014.html

2 comments:

  1. I am touching wood for you!! I would hate to have a cracked screen on my little phone baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My relationship is complicated as I wrote about yesterday, borderline obsession but I agree I could be addicted to worse things right??

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails