Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day Three - Blog Every Day In May 2014

It's Day Three of the blog challenge. 

http://claireyhewitt.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/blog-every-day-in-may-2014.html?m=1

Today's prompt: Changing Tracks – a song that you hear that reminds you of a certain time in your life.

It's cliched, but it's true. Whenever I hear songs from our wedding I'm instantly transported back to that day.

Chyken had assembled some of his mates and arranged some beautiful music for the ceremony. 

I walked down the aisle to 'You Were There', by Southern Sons. 

We signed the register to 'The Reason Why' by Mr Farnham, 'All Good Gifts' from Godspell and 'Just The Two Of Us' by Bill Withers. 

We left the church to 'Come Back Again' by Daddy Cool. 








3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun wedding! We were boring with our wedding songs really! Love the colour of the bridesmaid's dresses, the same at your blog theme, me thinks you're a lavender lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy Cool reminds me of my Dad, dancing in the lounge room in the early 80s. Good times, Jo, Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our wedding song is my ring tone and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails