Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nutter

We have a cat in our Castle.  Her name is Nutter.  She is insane.

Last night she decided that I had not given her enough attention.  She came over to me and tried to get UNDER the stable table thing that my beautiful itty bitty laptop is on.  I lifted up the table,and she climbed in my lap.  I thought when I put the table back down she would run off, but she didn't.  She stayed there for half an hour, until I went to bed.



Bedtime is Nutter's favourite time, for this is when arsefacing happens.  To 'arseface' is when she tries to get into bed with you, and as she is getting comfy she MUST turn around twice and rub her arse in your face. 

Once she gets comforable it is not uncommon for her to clean herself.  During this process she likes to lick other things too.  Especially beards and freshly washed hair.

For someone that didn't want to get a cat, Chyken has surprised me with how much he loves her, and she adores him!



For your enjoyment, here are a few more photos...


Checking her Facebook... (yes she really does have her own page!)


Nutter the day she joined our family.


Stalking her friend Mister Magpie

Scary Nutter!

Practising her shadow puppets


Waving to her fans.

Nutter was a shelter cat.  We got her from here.  If you are in the market for a new addition to your family, and you live anywhere near Melbourne, please go and see Ingrid. 




Today I am grateful for being safe and dry, unlike so many others in my wonderful country at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails