Saturday, April 4, 2015

Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2015 Review - Justin Hamilton

http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2015/season/shows/snacks-justin-hamilton 

I heart Hammo. I think he is one of the best comedians ever. I think his comedy is smart and his timing is great.  He makes you think.

If not for the odd cough and slightly croaky voice, on Saturday night you wouldn't have known he was unwell.  He performed a cracking show. The topics were many and varied, and even though I had heard him do some of the routines previously at The Shelf, it really didn't matter.  They were that good that I didn't mind hearing them again.

I just don't understand why this guys isn't playing to bigger rooms.

Please go and see this show, you will not regret it.

4.5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails