Thursday, April 9, 2015

Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2015 Review - Gillian Cosgriff


http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/2015/season/shows/whelmed-gillian-cosgriff


I've seen Gill do bit and pieces on other shows (and on YouTube) over the years, but this was the first time I'd seen a whole show. I am kicking myself that I haven't been before.

Her opening song (that is NOT part of the show) tells us that she has been compared with Tim Minchin, and that she's OK with that. I think it is a fair comparison. If you like musical comedy at all (and let's face it, why wouldn't you?), then you really should go and see Whelmed!

Filled to the brim with clever songs and really funny anecdotes, Whelmed was a really great show.

Go see it!!!

4.5/5 stars

Whelmed is at Trades Hall. You can get tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails