Saturday, February 4, 2012

Edenland Fresh Horses Brigade

There's a New Meme Kid On The Block, her name is Eden and her blog is one of the best. Ever. If you haven't read her stuff, go immerse yourself in it now, I promise you won't regret it.

Now, onto the meme.  This week she has asked us to show her our handwriting.  Here is a sample of mine: 





It's actually more numbers and doodles than writing, but I'm at work and I didn't have anything else.  I also think that if I was to write something specifically for this it would be kinda neat and try-hard-esque which would defeat the purpose really, wouldn't it?  I have no idea why I wrote Andy's name down, or even who he is, here's hoping I followed up whatever it was I needed to in regards to him.

I have several Aunts with the most beautiful copperplate handwriting, it makes me jealous.  When I started learning to write we were taught normal printing, but then a few years in they changed to cursive stuff.  I believe this is why mine is pretty awful, but I could just be making that up.

Anyhoo, get thyself over to Eden's blog via the button below and check out her handwriting.  And probably the rest of the blogging world's as well. 




Edenland's Fresh Horses Brigade

14 comments:

  1. JO I LOVE IT. Can I have Andys phone number? I feel like prank calling him.

    Thank you SO MUCH off linking up with me, I really appreciate you taking the time out to do it. And it IS the New Meme on the Goddamn Block. SCHWING!!

    Hope work finishes for you soon. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Andy's phone number, that's why I'm hoping I followed it up!

      Random Trivia: Did you know that NKOTB have the key to the City Of Melbourne? Hardly anyone does, but they do!

      Delete
  2. I am liking that purple pen. I went through a phase at work of signing off invoices in pink pen. No-one ever told me to stop, so I kept doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple pens are the best! Except people steal it, so I have a hidden supply. :-)

      Delete
  3. Your writing is not bad at all. For starters, anyone can read it, my husband can barely re read his own writing, he writes so fast and messy.

    No matter how much we use computers, I still never go to a meeting without a pen and paper at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always take the pen and paper, but then I don't write anything. I'm hoping that still makes me look smart?

      Delete
  4. I hate looking at my work notepad and seeing something (like your 'Andy') and having NO idea what it meant. A phone number, a date or a single jumbled message! I must learn to write coherent messages to myself lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same! And yet I have pages and pages of notes like that, I chose this one because it doesn't have any phone numbers or identifying information. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  5. I totally love your 'A's... Love scribbles and doodbles. It's an interesting exercise in detective work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The security guard at work was explaining to me how they compare handwriting, my 'A' would be a dead giveaway!

      Delete
  6. Your work note pad looks just like mine, with scribbles here and there, numbers, partial phone numbers, contract numbers, names, and every now and then I will have to turn it around to make some sense of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing people's scribbles - I do what you do, circle scribbles and then lines branching out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only amazing, talented and completely beautiful people do that!

      Delete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails