Thursday, April 22, 2010

Running hot AND cold.

So, we're building this house right? And it's taking forEVER! Well, I think it's actually taking as long as building a house takes, but it seems like forEVER! If it ever gets finished it should look a little something like this...





But at the moment, it looks like this...





Actually, they look about the same. Uh-oh, that can't be good, can it?


Anyway, I went for a visit there this afternoon, because I had heard a rumour that a plumber had been in attendance doing plumber type things. Turns out it was more than a rumour, it was fact! We have pipes. Yay! Hopefully soon I will be able to bore you with picture of bricks. In the meantime, be bored by this picture of my kitchen sink. Well, where the kitchen sink will be. It has pipes!



My turn to cook dinner, so I best crack on with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails