Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Gordon Street Last Night...

As I mentioned in the last post, we went to a taping of Adam Hills in Gordon Street Tonight.  It was SUPER fun!  I don't want to say too much about what actually happened in the show because I think you should all watch it tomorrow.  830pm.  ABC.  You may well see a familiar face!


After the show we got to hang around in the VIP room.  Chyken drank this:





And he met Charley Boorman ... 




They talked motorbikes. I think. I wasn't really listening to be honest.  He's quite lovely to look at though.



Then we got to meet Adam.  After a brief discussion about Wheelchair Mickey (remind me to tell you about him some other time...) We got this photo:


Now, how do I explain how lovely Adam Hills is? hmmm.... Imagine the lovliest person you have ever met...  Now triple it, now triple it again and you might come close!  He is funny and quick and I have long admired his work, it was simply a pleasure to meet him. 


Now, make sure you watch tomorrow, OK?  OK.




Today I am grateful for my wonderful husband who has stood beside me for the last three years.  Happy Anniversary Chyken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails