Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

I haven't done this in a while, but today I decided it was time.

I've currently got broken sinuses. I spent yesterday in bed and this morning as well. I'm starting to feel a bit better this afternoon. 

Click on the button, link up your blog and join in the fun!






1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Depends, but usually not.  I usually go first because I need more beauty sleep.



2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I like his goatee.  He looks creepy when he shaves it off, but he also looks creepy with a full beard.


3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I do not believe there is such a thing as a bad vacation.  Any sort of holiday is good holiday!





4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Two Bad Days.  Stunning photography.



5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I like the idea of them, but I don't like rides.  However, they usually have fairy floss and I do love fairy floss.





1 comment:

  1. FAIRYFLOSSFAIRYFLOSSFAIRYFLOSS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails