Monday, January 17, 2011

Bits Of My Weekend - Volume Nineteen

Ohhh man I love a good pool.  I spent most of the weekend in one of my favourites.  It belongs to one of my best friends parents and it was a lovely 26 degrees.  See that lilo on the left in the picture below?  I spent a LOT of time on it this weekend.  It was divine!  (Thanks AGAIN for inviting us down there!)

THE Pool!

On Saturday morning we picked strawberries.  I don't eat them, but Chyken assures me that they are delicious.  I did have some ice-cream and some strawberry wine and they were great!


Strawberry Farm

This weekend was spent with my oldest friends in the whole wide world.  A few were missing from the gang (Hi P, K, C, K and O!), but we soldiered on without them.  As it turns out, the four ladies who went were four of us who went to kindergarten together about a million years ago.  Please excuse my 'I only got out of the pool because there was ice-cream on offer at the pier' hair.  Thanks!


Kindergarten Buddies!

We ate ice-cream while watching a beautiful sunset over the bay...


Sunset at Rosebud Pier

On the Sunday we had lunch at the Portsea Pub.  We sat in the room up the top that you can see in the picture below.  It was beyond delicious.  Then we all began the long trek home.  It was great to be back in my own bed.  Nutter was extremely glad that we returned.

Portsea Pub


How was your weekend?  You should totally write a post about it and leave a link in the comments section below!



*All photos taken with my iPhone and edited using the Instagram App.


Today I am grateful for lifelong friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails