Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Post With No Purpose

I've started this post today at least eight times, then deleted my words.  I don't really know where to start.  I don't know what I want to say today, but I feel that as I have an entire night where I don't have to be anywhere, and I don't even have to get up at the crack of dawn to go to work that I SHOULD be blogging.  Is that how this blogging lark works?  To become the effortless overnight sensation that I AM going to be, do I actually need to work at it? Do I need to have something to say?

Because at the moment, I don't.  I'm spent.  I think the manic Christmas period has taken over and now I just need to process it all in my head.  Christmas itself, the Anniversary, and all the other bits that I don't even want to think about today.

I'm rambling, this post makes no sense.  Sorry about that.  Here's a song I've been listening to a lot lately...



While I'm here, check out my other favourite thing.  A present from Chyken.


It lives on the dashboard of my car.  It's solar powered.  The leaves bounce up and down in a most happy way when it is sunny.  I love random presents.  I love bees.  I love Chyken.

Have you 'Liked' Chickens and Bees on Facebook yet?  You should!  It will alert you about new posts and stuff and make me feel special.  It's easy!  Just click on the button on the top right of this page. Also, I added tabs up the top left hand side in an effort to clean up the blog a bit.  Whaddya reckon? Good move?  Bad move?  De-lurk yourself!  Leave me some loving in  the form of a comment! 

On that note, I'm heading off to bed.  Apologies for the completely random post about nothing in particular.  Here in Chicken and Bee land we hope to have something actually worth reading sometime soon.


Today I am grateful for clean sheet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails