Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Yo!  Click on the button, join in the fun!









1. Can you drive a stick shift?

Indeed I can.  This brings me to my exciting news for the week.  I got a new car!  Well, it is new to me.  I sold my little old Ford Laser and got....



Sir Lantralot!  He is beautiful!  I love him.  Amen.




2. What are two foods you just can't eat?

Mushrooms and anything that still has eyes, yes seafood, I'm looking at you!



3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?

We do not have them here.  Or at least I have never been offered them.  I'm pretty sure I would buy them though.



4. How do you pamper yourself?

I don't really.  I do have a day spa voucher floating around somewhere that I really should get around to using...



5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?

My nickname is Doob or Doobs.  When I was a kid I LOVED Romper Room, especially Mr Doobee.  My Dad started calling me that and it kind of stuck.  When I started hanging about in chat rooms I needed a name and didn't want to use my real one so I came up with Miss Doobie.  The people there started calling me Doobs and there are still some friends I met there that still call me that today.

***

Hurrah for the weekend!  I am up for a much needed haircut tomorrow and then we are heading to the Palais in St Kilda to see one of our favourite comedians, Tim Minchin, after that we have a 40th Birthday to attend.  Sunday Chyken has some stupid conference to go to and I plan on hanging out at home with the Guard Cats.

Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 


Today I am grateful for the people I work with, they have the ability to make a dull day shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails