Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Great Temptation

We buy little treat things for the cats.  The ones we buy are called 'Temptations' and our cats LOVE them.  We call it cat heroin.  We only have to slightly shake the bag and they come from wherever they are in the Castle in about 10 seconds.

They don't get some every day, but usually a couple of times a week.  They had some last night and I left the bag on the coffee table, which is where we always leave it.

I was sitting on the couch catching up on my blog reading this afternoon when I heard strange noises coming from the hallway, so I went to investigate.

This is what I found...

What?  Me?

Little bitch had got the packet and clawed at it until it opened up.  She was having herself a merry old time stuffing her face!

The Evidence

I have now put them on the top of the fridge.  Let's see if she can get them from up there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails