Monday, May 5, 2014

Day Five - Blog Every Day in May 2014



We are up to day five of the blog every day in May challenge.

Today we are talking about zodiac signs.

I'm a Virgo.  




According to Zodiac Signs Astrology, I'm summed up as:

Virgo Strengths:

- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise

Virgo Weaknesses:

- Skeptical
- Fussy
- Inflexible
- Cold
- Interfering


Normally, I think they're a crock of shit.  But that list sounds about right.  Although I'm sure I read somewhere that Virgo's are supposed to be really neat.  I am far from neat, let alone really neat.

I think most horoscopes are written in such a way that they can be interpreted to something within your own life.  It's a skill, sure, but is it really based on when you were born?
 


1 comment:

  1. My mum's a Virgo and neat, and I drive her mental but not being so. She can also be very interfering, bless, but her heart is in the right place!

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails