Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bits Of My Weekend - Volume Seventeen

Here are some bits of my weekend...


Went to the Castle... The bathroom just needs a shower screen now...

Kitchen might need some more work...


Lunch with friends on Sunday...


Lemon Meringue Pie. Home grown lemons and eggs!


My current two favourite pictures of my second cousin, Oliver...





Found some puddles on the way home. Believe it or not, this is after we 'rinsed' some of the mud off...


What happened this weekend in your corner of the world?


Bits Of My Weekend is a concept stolen from Michelle at 6 in the City. She's had some stuff going on in her life that have meant she hasn't posted for a few weeks. If you have the time, please go over to her site and show her some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails