Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time To Get Serious!

Enough piss farting around, it is time to get serious. I need to get back on the WW bandwagon, and although I do not want to make this blog all about weight loss, since Chickens and Bees is about me, then it kinda already is by default.

In an attempt to help me do this, I am going to list some rewards for goals here, otherwise I will just continue to buy crap I don't really need to 'reward' myself, or worse still, reward myself with bad food, which is totally the wrong way to go about it!

Firstly, for every 100 grams I lose I will award myself $2. This will be put in a moneybox that I need a can opener to open and be used to fund a new wardrobe when I reach my goal weight.

So, these are the major milestones and how I plan to reward myself:

  • When I lose 10 kilograms I will get myself a new handbag.

  • When I lose 15 kilograms I will have my car professionally cleaned at one of those places where 800 people polish it at once. (Hey - stop knocking my dreams!!!)

  • When I lose 20 kilograms I will get a complete set of new linen for our bed. Oh how I love new linen!

  • When I lose 25 kilograms I will get $75 to spend at Snapfish however I like.

  • When I lose 30 kilograms I will get a facial at a fancy day spa type place.

  • When I lose 35 kilograms I will go away for a weekend with Chyken to somewhere amazing like Phillip Island, Echuca, Walhalla, Lakes Entrance or The Grampians.



When I have lost more than 35 kilograms I will be over half way and I will give myself a new set of goals and rewards.




In addition to this, I think I should be rewarded for % milestones:

  • 10% - $50 to spend at Snapfish however I like.

  • 20% - Boat cruise on the Yarra to Williamstown and/or St Kilda.

  • 30% (this will just about coincide with going under 100kg!) - $100 Snapfish spend up.

  • 40% - A nice wooden proper jewellery box.

  • Goal Weight! - Something from Tiffany & co. (Made of silver, containing hardly any diamonds...)


This should keep me going for while I reckon. Wish me luck!


If you have any ideas on how I should reward myself I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails