Monday, October 4, 2010

Fantastically Flawed

Day One. (I'm doing a 30 Day Blog Challenge!)

Question One. What do you feel are your biggest flaws?

Oh my, where do I start? Does blogspot have a character limit on posts?

* Self-doubt.
* Inability to limit myself to just one biscuit.
* Inability to limit myself to just one piece of chocolate.
* Inability to limit myself to just one cupcake.
* I overeat.
* I bottle things up and then explode over stupid little things that usually have nothing to do with why I am actually mad.
* I expect other people to react to situations the same way I would, and then I am sorely disappointed when they don't.
* At the moment, my hair is pretty flawed.
* I SUCK in interviews. I have no idea how I got any of the jobs I've had in my life.
* I hate exercise.
* I'm reluctant to try new things.


Having said all that, flaws are part of who I am. Perhaps I just need to work out how to make the flaws work for me instead of against?

1 comment:

  1. I do that too... overeat. But I've decided to stop! Right after this Kit Kat :)
    It helps that I work at a physio where everyone is stupid fit and eat raw carrots n shiz. Definietly makes you feel worse about hoeing into the charity choccies when no one else is!

    ReplyDelete

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails