Monday, October 11, 2010

Frankly My Dear...

Day Six of the 30 Day Blog Challenge!

Question Six is:

Which TV character do you think that you are most like?

This is a hard one, there is a danger of me nominating the person I WISH I was most like, and not the one I actually am like.

It's no secret that I look like Sharon from Kath & Kim...




Magda Szubanski as Sharon Strzelecki

But she's very into sport and I do my best to avoid any form of movement.


So, because I could not come up with an answer myself I turned to my two best friends. 

Gemma said that I was like Shirley Gilroy from A Country Practice.

Lorrae Desmond who played Shirley Gilroy


Because I am 'nice and funny and quirky and I don't take any shit'.  Runner up contender was Phoebe from Friends.  I'm not sure I'm quite THAT ditzy though.

Chyken thinks I am most like Doctor Frank Campion from All Saints.


John Howard as Frank Campion
The reasons are as follows:

* You are sexy, like Frank
* You are sarcastic, like Frank
* You don't mind a bit of power, like Frank
* You have a squishy soul, like Frank
* You have a pretty smile, but you look glum often, like Frank


So, what have we learnt today my lovelies?  We have learnt that I'm not really like any one TV character, and my husband loves a fictional man who likes pink shirts.


Have you started your own 30 Day Blog Challenge yet?  You should!  You will find out interesting things about yourself you didn't know.  Leave a link to your blog in the comments. 

Big shout out to Zette who has joined in already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails