Friday, October 8, 2010

Overthunk - 2005 Style!

Day Four and Five of the 30 Day Blog Challenge

Quick answer to Question Five:  If you could re-live one year of your life, without making any changes to it, which year would you choose? 

I have decided that I would go back to 2005.  It was the year I met Chyken, and while it was not a perfect year by any stretch of the imagination (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder anyone?  Anyone???), I think it went a long way to cementing who I am today, and defining our relationship.  If one could be 'grateful' to a year, I would be forever grateful to 2005.


 
 
 
Now, back to Question Three:  (I skipped it, remember?  Oh please try and keep up!!)

What funny thing happened yesterday?

We went to the Melbourne Fringe Festival on Wednesday and saw Kitty Flanagan.  She was great!  The most amusing thing to come out of the evening was that by telling us all about how she is an 'overthinker', I realised that I am one too.


The Thinker by Auguste Rodin


Conversation in the car the next day went a little something like this:


Me: Chyken, I think I learned something from Kitty last night.

Chyken: Oh yeah, what was that?

Me: I think there is a possibility I am an overthinker.

Silence.

I look over at Chyken and he is smirking.

Me: Did you already know I was an overthinker?

Chyken: Well, I didn't know there was a word for it until she said it... But yes, you are indeed an overthinker.

He didn't say the next bit out loud, but I'm POSITIVE he was thinking it "And I love you, just the way you are, overthinking and all that. Don't ever change."





I've thought about it, and I'm not going to.





If you are joining in on the 30 Day Blog Challenge, please comment with a link to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comment, therefore you are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails